General Terms of Providing Custom Writing Services
SuperbEssay.com provides custom writing services to the clients worldwide, irrespective of order instructions and deadline. Every customer may choose a specific type of product in the “Order Now” form:
- Research papers
- Research proposals
Level of Writing
Every client decides on the level of writing, depending on the institutional affiliation:
- High school
A client may ask to replace the order type on his/her request and our Financial Department will recalculate an order price.
Prior to placing an order, every client may request a price quote from our Customer Support Team. Depending on the customer’s specifications, our agents will identify an order price and will assist in placing an order (if requested).
Importance of Communication
A client is suggested to communicate with members of our team through the following means of communication:
- Live chat option.
- Phone calls.
- Messaging system.
It is highly important to provide all clarifications on time, reply to the Writer’s messages/emails from Support Team to make sure that the final product is up to the required standards and expectations. A client should provide all order materials while placing the order, afterwards, he/she can give some clarifications or answer questions the writer may have.
We care for your privacy and never share your personal information with the writers or any third party. All data is kept strictly confidential. Please do not disclose your personal details to the writers directly. All sensitive information is to be provided via Support. You bare full responsibility for the consequences of breaking Terms of our services.
Work Process Overview
Purchasing orders from our website, a client agrees to receive the order within such work process:
- Customer places the order, indicates all instructions and specifications, and pays for it. A client may request a “preferred writer” to complete his/her order.
- Writer starts working on the order.
- Customer may request process updates and communicate with the writer regarding order instructions and possible adjustments. A client may be asked to place an additional order, if our Writing Department identifies a mismatch in the order price (wrong level of order, number of pages, etc.).
- The order is checked for plagiarism, edited, and sent to the customer.
- Customer may request a plagiarism report from our Customer Support Team. We guarantee plagiarism-free papers on any topic.
A client may choose the most appropriate order urgency, starting from 3 hours up to 2 months. For more details, please refer to the “Order now” page. If the client expects early delivery (decides to change order urgency), an order price will be recalculated and compensation order should be placed. SuperbEssay.com delivers all papers on time and within the indicated time frame.
Submitting a Refund Application
Any customer can request a refund within 14 days following the last day of the order deadline. However, if the refund request is due to plagiarism, it will have no time frame. Please, make sure that you send us a valid proof of plagiarism to support your refund request.
* You can submit a plagiarism report issued by any valid plagiarism checker such as Turnitin, WriteCheck, or iThenticate. Also, please remember that direct quotations, references, and tables of contents do not count in plagiarism complaints. You should not use a plagiarism report issued by SafeAssign.com in your refund claims, since it is not regarded as a reliable source of information. Also, you should not submit a plagiarism report made manually.
- If you asked the writer to continue writing the paper you had originally submitted to mce_marker, we will not bear any responsibility for the plagiarism detected in the part written by you.
- If you are not happy with the quality of your paper, we will ask our Refund Department to investigate your issue thoroughly. We will get back to you with a detailed report on your claim. In case your refund request is grounded, we will provide you with a full or partial refund. Please, remember that it takes 3-4 days for us to consider your claim.
- If you need us to revise your paper, you should submit a free revision request within 48 hours following the deadline of your paper. Should you miss the deadline, additional compensation will be required on your side.
- If you placed an order for a paper 20+ pages long, you will be eligible for a free revision within 30 days after the deadline of your order.
- You cannot ask for a free revision, if you have changed the original instructions for your paper. Also, if you upload additional files that should be used in your paper after it is completed or partially completed, we will have to request compensation on your part.
- If you still insist on using your right for a free revision, please, set a new deadline and submit detailed recommendations for your revision. Depending on the complexity of your task, we may need more than 24 hours to complete the revision.
- Please, do not forget to check your profile regularly. You may receive messages, questions, or requests from the writer or our customer support. Many customers fail to provide all essential materials for their papers, when they place their orders. Please, remember that you are responsible for delivering all materials to the writer on time.
- Our customers can prolong timespan for a free revision from 48 hours to 14 days using a paid “Extended Revision” additional service. This option costs only 15% of your order price. Alternatively, 4 days Extended revision VIP service can be chosen when placing the order. Please keep the original instructions unmodified. Otherwise, you will not be able to use this option. Be advised this additional fee will not be compensated if you do not use a revision option.
A Full Refund
- You should receive a complete refund, if you have accidentally placed two duplicate orders with SuperbEssay.com. If that is the case, please, contact us immediately and let us know about the issue.
- You should receive a complete refund, if we do not find a quality writer for your paper.
- Please, note that you cannot keep using the materials supplied to you by SuperbEssay.com, if you receive a full refund.
- While our company will make every effort to provide quality custom written paper, we do not guarantee any grades because all professors judge the content of papers differently. However, a customer is recommended to send a professor’s feedback to the Refund Department. If writer failed to meet some customer’s instructions, a partial/full refund will be provided.
- When a refund application is submitted, the order will be analyzed for compliance with the initial instructions. Please note, a customer cannot ask to refund a part of the order and submit a revision request to correct the paper part.
- The company does not guarantee a full refund, if order was verified late and Client did not pay for early delivery/did not provide the same deadline indicated while placing the order.
A Partial Refund
- You should receive a partial refund, if you have placed an order for more pages than are actually required for your paper. We will return the difference, based on the word count for your paper.
- If you have failed to choose the right level of writing complexity, the percentage of refund may be smaller than you expect.
- If you have accidentally placed an order with mutually exclusive comments or instructions, we will recalculate the amount of refund provided to you.
- Should you want to cancel your order when the writer has been assigned, please refer to the table below:
|100%||10-19% of the deadline|
|90%||20-29% of the deadline|
|80%||30-39% of the deadline|
|70%||40-49% of the deadline|
|60%||50-59% of the deadline|
|50%||60% + of the deadline|
*You cannot request a full refund, if the writer has been assigned to the paper and more than 30% of the initial deadline has already passed. Also, if the writer has already uploaded the completed paper, you will not be able to cancel the order.
All tips are non-refundable. The payment for custom writing / editing / proofreading / rewriting / formatting may be refunded only. Tips cannot substitute an additional or compensation order.
If you fail to verify your financial details with our Financial Department on time, the deadline for your paper will be calculated, starting from the moment you have provided such clarification.
Word Count Issues
- We do not count pages visually. Rather, we count the number of words in each paper, with approximately 300 words per page. If your paper requires making calculations, these limits can be reviewed and adjusted accordingly.
- As for PowerPoint Presentations, you are responsible for choosing the right type of the order, when you place it. If you need speaker notes, you will need to provide additional payment and we will present 100-150 words of speaker notes per slide.
- As for online tests, the cost of your paper will be calculated, based on the number of questions included. We will calculate the cost of multiple-choice test questions in the same manner. However, remember that it takes approximately one page to answer 5 page questions.
- If you expect the writer to deliver the paper before the deadline, please, provide additional compensation. If the deadline for your paper changes and becomes shorter, please, be ready to recalculate the price for your paper and administer additional payment. However, if the writer provides the paper earlier without additional payments, you will not be able to request a refund.
- If you fail to receive your paper on time without any prior agreement with the writer, you will have the right to request a partial refund.
- Please, choose the right type for your order, when you are placing it. For example, do not confuse an essay with a dissertation. We will not be able to provide a refund, if you fail to request correct services from SuperbEssay.com.
- If you place an order for rewriting, the writer will simply paraphrase the original text. You will have to provide additional compensation, if you ask the writer to carry out additional research.
- Please, check your personal profile as many times as you can and message the writer or our Support Staff with questions or concerns. We encourage our customers to communicate with the writer before the topic of the paper is approved.
How long will card details be stored?
- We never store your credit/debit card information or any other payment-related information on our site. The only personal data stored by our site is your name and surname chosen when making your first order with us.
- We work with credit card payment processors who are certified under the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS).
- The transactions are processed by the third-party, legally authorized entities such as Avangate/2Checkout, SafeCharge, BlueSnap.
- Additional information in regards to stored credentials use can be found in T&C of the payment processor you choose when check out.
How will my stored card details be used?
Your credit card details are stored securely by the third-party payment processor. When you enter your credit or debit card details on our website,in fact, the information is sent directly to secure databases maintained by the payment processors(Avangate/2Checkout, SafeCharge, BlueSnap), who then complete the transaction. Credit card details are never transmitted to, or stored on our servers.
Can these terms change?
Changes in the permitted use will require your agreement. Other changes can be applied in accordance with PCI standards. No change can take place without your consent.
A free draft option in a “VIP Account” is not applicable to the following order types: formatting, proofreading, editing, revision, rewriting, online test, multiple choice questions, PDF/PPT poster, PowerPoint Presentation, and excel exercises. In addition, free draft cannot be provided in orders with 3-8 hour urgency due to a limited time frame provided to complete the assignment.